The Azeroth Perspective – Episode 01
June 3, 2012
This week on the show we talked about:
Historically, with a release of a new game, there tends to be an increase in reports of account thefts, and the same is true for Diablo III. There are several ways to protect your account, all of which can be found at www.battle.net/security.
For more information on the:
If you do get your account hacked, don’t be ashamed. Apparently, the former head of Blizzard Customer Service had his account compromised. If you do find that your account has been compromised, head to the “Help! I’ve Been Hacked!” http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battlenet-sms-protect
Diablo III Release Number
See Blizzards official press release.
Arthas is Attacking Orgimmar?
Was Arthas attaching Orgimmar? Nope, just a glitch.
New Mobile Armory
If you pay for the new Mobile Armory there are several worth while features including the ability to receive texts messages from your guidies straight to your phone; high resolution art work; see what faction own Tol Barad or Wintergrasp.
Butt Load of Mounts
Several new mounts in the beta including:
Great Riding Turtles
- Reins of the Great Green Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Great Black Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Great Blue Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Great Brown Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Great Purple Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Great Red Dragon Turtle
Normal Riding Turtles
- Reins of the Green Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Black Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Blue Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Brown Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Purple Dragon Turtle
- Reins of the Red Dragon Turtle
New Loading Screen
New loading screen tips include:
- The thank role focuses on controlling enemy creatures during group play. Tanks sacrifice high damage for high survivability.
- The healer role focuses on keeping themselves and other members of the group alive.
- The damage role (sometimes called DPS) focuses on defeating the enemy. Damage dealers are supported by tanks and healers.
data-title="Episode 01 - Arthas Attacks Orgrimmar"
data-author="The Azeroth Perspective"